Minimal, chic, effortless style starts with wardrobe staples that will be in your closet forever.
- Oversized blazer- the all year around must have, which is why I designed one in two colors. I wear the LISA D Blazer with everything!
- Midi Denim skirt – key fall piece. This one is Citizens Of Humanity.
- The forever knee high boot – I just bought these Saint Laurent high knee boots from My Theresa and I’m obsessed. They are so comfortable and literally pair well with every outfit.
- Lisa D Black Bralette– can be worn alone under the blazer or as a bra for low cut top.
- Leggings- Toteme nails wardrobe essentials and these leggings are a staple.
- The Row sandals– I have these in black and white because they are perfect.
- The White tank- great layering piece for all seasons. The bralette I designed works perfectly under these tanks.
- Oversized Tan Blazer – my own brand:)
- Oversized striped shirt -this one is from The Frankie Shop.
- Khaite jeans (wearing a 25)
- Bottega Jodie bag– probably my most worn bag
- Amina Heels– these elevate any look
- The mini long sleeve dress. After posting this dress on my IG it sold out.
- Trench- this one is old but I found similar below.
View this post on Instagram