In March, career and technological know-how learners from Victoria West Substantial University competed at the District 29-5A UIL Educational Match in accounting, computer apps and computer system science.
Nine pupils put at the meet, with three individuals and one team qualifying for the Regional Spring Satisfy on Friday and Saturday at the University of Texas-San Antonio in San Antonio, in accordance to a news launch issued by the Victoria Unbiased College District on Wednesday.
The accounting staff won 1st location general, qualifying for regionals, when the computer system science team put 2nd over-all and will be an alternate team for regionals.
“We are pretty happy of the achievements of West CTE learners at the UIL level of competition and desire them luck at the following spherical,” claimed Dena Justice, district CTE professional and CTI principal.
Students’ specific results are below.
- Brooklynn Harvey: 1st position (regional qualifier)
- Hannah Thomas: Fifth position
- Yisvi Berrera: Sixth put
- Terry Simmons: 13th put
- Victoria “Zoey” Chavez: third place (regional qualifier)
- Brooklynn Harvey: fifth put
Computer system science
- Sanchit Singhal: very first area (regional qualifier)
- Manas Agrawal: third spot (regional qualifier)
- Jaisenne VanDusan: eighth area