NEW YORK, July 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market by Distribution Channel (offline distribution and online distribution) and Geographic (APAC, North America, Europe, and South America) – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025” report has been added to Technavio’s offering. With ISO 9001:2015 certification, Technavio is proudly partnering with more than 100 Fortune 500 companies for over 16 years. The ergonomic computer equipment market share is expected to increase by USD 808.61 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.47%.
Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market – Vendor Analysis:
The ergonomic computer equipment market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic strategies to compete in the market. The ergonomic computer equipment market report also offers information on several market vendors, including 3M Co., Dell Technologies Inc., Humanscale, Kinesis Corp., Legrand SA, Lenovo Group Ltd., Loctek Ergonomic Technology Corp., Logitech International SA, Matias Corp., and Microsoft Corp. among others.
- 3M Co. – The company offers a range of ergonomic computer equipment such as ergonomic mice, mouse pads, wrist rests, keyboard trays and drawers, and monitor arms and stands. Some of the major offerings of the company under this product category include the 3M Gel Wrist Rest (WR340LE); 3M Wired Ergonomic Mouse (EM500GPL); 3M Adjustable Under-Desk CPU Holder (CS200MB); and 3M Adjustable Keyboard Tray (AKT170LE).
- Dell Technologies Inc. – The company offers Dell Premier Wireless Mouse – WM527, an ergonomic mouse designed for users who might want to work across multiple systems.
- Humanscale – The company offers a range of foot rockers and mats, laptop holders, cable management products, desk accessories, and CPU holders. Some of the major offerings of the company under this product category include the Monarch Mat, L6 Laptop Holder, NeatUp Cable Management, Switch Mouse, and Thin Client Holder.
- Kinesis Corp. – The company offers Freestyle2, a split keyboard designed to address the ergonomic risk factors related to typing by adjusting to the user’s body.
- Legrand SA – The company offers a range of keyboard systems and monitor mounts. Some of the major offerings of the company under this product category include the KBD-MINI-27F, KBD-S2S-27F, and K1C Series.
- To gain access to more vendor profiles with their key offerings available with Technavio, Click Here
Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market – Key Market Dynamics:
- Market Driver – The key factor driving the ergonomic computer equipment market growth is increased employer focus on a healthy work environment. The growing instances of occupational health issues are becoming major concerns for employers and governments. This has prompted employers to build a healthy workplace environment. Organizations such as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) that are involved in creating healthy work environments recommend the use of ergonomic computer equipment.
- Market Challenges – The availability of refurbished and counterfeit products is one of the key challenges hindering the ergonomic computer equipment market growth. The e-commerce industry has grown significantly over the past few years. However, on the downside, the sales of counterfeit ergonomic computer equipment have increased. The penetration of e-commerce in developed markets such as the US is expected to surpass 70% by 2022. The global retail e-commerce market is expected to be valued at more than $3.5 trillion by 2020. The global penetration of e-commerce was more than 33% in 2017, which simultaneously increased the number of vendors offering counterfeit ergonomic computer peripherals.
To learn about additional key drivers, trends, and challenges – Request a Sample Report right now!
Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market – Segmentation Analysis:
The ergonomic computer equipment market report is segmented by Distribution Channel (offline distribution and online distribution) and Geographic (APAC, North America, Europe, and South America).
- 36% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for ergonomic computer equipment in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
- The ergonomic computer equipment market share growth by the offline distribution will be significant for revenue generation. The revenue of the offline distribution channel comes from the sales of products through specialty stores (traditional computer stores and consumer electronic shop stores); hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores, and clubhouse stores; and department stores.
Grab a sample report for additional insights into the contribution of all the segments & regional opportunities
Get ready to achieve excellent business outcomes from this exclusive Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market report by Technavio. The report will include highlights of the overall market which includes frequently asked questions such as –
- What are historical revenue figures and estimated revenue figures as well as CAGR during the forecast timeframe?
- What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
- Which are business tactics that will influence competitive scenarios along with defining the growth potential of the market?
- What are market drivers, restraints, and challenges impacting demand & growth of the market?
- Which regions & segments will garner massive revenue and emerge as market leaders in upcoming years?
The competitive scenario provided in the Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc. Don’t wait, Make a strategic approach & boost your business goals with our Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Forecast Report – Buy Now!
- The computer servers market share is expected to increase to USD 45.12 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 9.21%.
- The mini PC market share is expected to increase to USD 19.83 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.04%.
Ergonomic Computer Equipment Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.47%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 808.61 million
YoY growth (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, and South America
Performing market contribution
APAC at 36%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Japan, and Germany
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
3M Co., Dell Technologies Inc., Humanscale, Kinesis Corp., Legrand SA, Lenovo Group Ltd., Loctek Ergonomic Technology Corp., Logitech International SA, Matias Corp., and Microsoft Corp.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, and market condition analysis for the forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 03: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 04: Market segments
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 05: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 06: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 07: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 08: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 10: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 11: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 12: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 13: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 14: Distribution channel – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 15: Comparison by Distribution channel
- 5.3 Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 16: Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 17: Offline – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 18: Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 19: Online – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 20: Market opportunity by Distribution channel
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 22: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 23: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 24: APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 25: APAC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 27: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 29: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 30: South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 31: South America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 32: MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 33: MEA – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 34: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 35: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 36: Impact of drivers and challenges
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 37: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 38: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 40: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 41: Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: 3M Co. – Overview
- Exhibit 43: 3M Co. – Business segments
- Exhibit 44: 3M Co.– Key news
- Exhibit 45: 3M Co. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 46: 3M Co. – Segment focus
10 List of Abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ergonomic-computer-equipment-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-808-61-million-evolving-opportunities-with-3m-co–dell-technologies-inc—technavio-301592439.html
[ Back To TMCnet.com’s Homepage ]
Game changer – E-Learning Provocateur
Some of the Best Beauty and Wellness Products for the Holidays, According to Miranda Kerr
Finding Peace In Our Homes