What is it like to work as a primary school leader through COVID-19?
Our 133rd job interview is with, Sam Keys, deputy headteacher, and SENCO guide at St Bede’s Catholic Most important faculty in Newcastle …
Listen to the podcast (25 minutes)
In this podcast, pay attention to Sam and Trainer Toolkit founder, Ross McGill focus on:
- The pupil makeup of St Bede’s
- Sam’s school encounter and route into educating
- What SENCO is and what the role entails
- The administrative workload connected to supporting SEN pupils
- Supporting SEN students’ transition into substantial faculty
- Workload pressures for college leaders
- School responses insurance policies
- The positive aspects of wellbeing initiatives for staff, and
- St Bede’s mindset toward own improvement.
Check out the discussion