If you are a blogger looking for the right web hosting plan, you should consider purchasing a shared hosting plan for various reasons.
Shared hosting plans offered by the best hosting providers come with plenty of features and functionalities that help you run your blogging website with ease and convenience. You can choose a Windows, or Linux shared hosting, and either of these will suit your needs.
In this blog, we will discuss how your blogging site can benefit from a shared hosting plan.
What is Shared Hosting?
A shared hosting service offers a single server that is efficiently shared by multiple websites. Here, each user is assigned a limit on the number of resources they can use. However, this limit depends on the hosting package you are choosing.
Depending on the type of server shared hosting plans can be of two types: Linux web hosting and Windows web hosting. Out of these two, Linux shared web hosting plans are mainly recommended for small to medium-sized websites like blogs, small startups etc., mainly because of their ease of use and affordability.
Benefits of Shared Hosting for Blogs
Shared hosting is a great option for blogs. It is easy, convenient and offers many useful features that make it easier to create and publish content on your website. Besides, it is also quite scalable, meaning you can upgrade to more advanced hosting options as your blog grows and acquires more traffic. Let’s discuss these benefits in detail:
- Easy to Manage: Shared hosting plans come with a control panel that makes website management very simple and quick. Besides, there are plenty of other features and tools that allow you to create content and publish it efficiently to drive more traffic.
- High Security: Another advantage of shared hosting plans for bloggers is that they come with multiple security features that safeguard your website against a range of security risks. These include SSL encryption, malware detection, firewalls, etc.
- Affordable Pricing: Most bloggers and other entry-level users prefer shared hosting plans because of their low cost. You can easily get a feature-rich shared hosting plan according to your budget and requirements.
- Scalable: As already discussed, shared hosting plans are great for entry-level web hosting. As your blog grows and attracts more readers, you can upgrade to advanced hosting plans. Until then, a good shared hosting package is sufficient for maintaining a new blog.
- Customer Support: The best shared hosting providers offer reliable customer support through various channels like email, calls, live chat, etc. This makes sure you never have to deal with any technical or non-technical issue alone. There will be experts providing you with the required assistance whenever needed.
With a shared hosting plan, you share a server with multiple users or websites. This makes it a highly cost-effective option for those who are in the early phase of their online transition.
Additionally, you don’t need to have a lot of technical knowledge or experience to be a part of a shared hosting environment. All these features make it an excellent option for setting up a blog.
We hope it helps!